Tuesday 7 June 2016

Day 1 Ramadhan - Step 4



Step 4  - Sufi Ramadhan Secrets and Gems by ~ Sajad Ali ~

*70,000 unveiled at the Time of Iftar-(breaking the Fast) and the vision of the Divine Beauty so make Dua at the right time*


Know that Kalimullah Sayyiduna Musa (alayhi salaam) was given a conversation with Allah on Mount Sinai; You have your own Mount Sinai, at the time of breaking fast when you can hold a thousand and one conversations with Allah.

Once Musa asked Allah: “O Allah! You have granted me the honour and privilege of talking to you directly, have you given this privilege to any other person? Allah ta’ala replied O! Musa during the last period I am going to send an ummat who will be the ummat of Mohammad (peace be upon him)) with dry lips, patched tongues, emaciated body with their eyes sunken deep into their sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger will call out to me (in dua) they will be much much closer to me than you O Musa! While you speak to me there are 70’000 veils between you and me but at the time of iftar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting ummati of Mohammad (peace be upon him) O Musa I have taken upon myself the responsibility they at the time of iftar I will never refuse the dua of a fasting person!”

**This is the reason why I read Hizbul Azam (a book of full of all )at last portion of Asr just before breaking fast**

Dua at the time of Iftar is accepted (Mustajaab). “For every fasting person is an accepted Dua at the time of Iftar.” – Hadith. We read that the 'Du'a is accepted at the time of 'Iftar', but we are generally so absorbed in eating that we neglect this opportunity. Most people miss this opportunity of making du’a at the moment of breaking the fast, i.e. at the very last moment of Asr, before the Adhan is called for Maghrib. This is due to the fact that most people are busy preparing their food for the Iftar, or talk about worldly things.

Note: (Hizbul A'zam-"The Supreme Daily Dhikr", is a litany by Mulla 'Ali al-Qari, in which he gathered hundreds of comprehensive Sunnah-"supplications" and Quranic Duas compiled them into a prayer book for the purpose of recitation.)

“There are three people whose ‘Du’a is not rejected; the fasting person until he breaks the fast, the just ruler, and the oppressed person, whose Dua Allah lifts above the clouds and opens unto it the doors of Jannah, and Allah says: “I swear by My Honour, verily I shall assist you, even though it may be after some time.” - Hadith



No comments:

Post a Comment